Students are responsible for reviewing information found in the following Covid-19 related resources:
- UBC Covid-19 response page https://covid19.ubc.ca/
- LFS Covid-19 response page https://www.landfood.ubc.ca/covid-19-information-for-land-and-food-systems/ (includes information about FNH and MCML building access, status of virtual vs online courses etc)
- UBC Health and Wellbeing during Covid-19 https://students.ubc.ca/health
- Email updates from UBC, LFS and the Dietetics Program
Year 5 Students
- Please refer to the Placement Requirements page for practice education placement information during Covid-19.
- Students are asked to check both their health authority and personal emails regularly to receive all updates from both the UBC Dietetics Program and from their health authority Core Sites.
Year 3 and 4 Students
- Refer to the UBC Covid-19 response page and the LFS Covid-19 response page (links above) for information on courses during Covid-19.
- Contact LFS Students Services firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions that cannot be answered at the above links.
- All application and admissions processes have been adapted to occur remotely.
- Refer to Prospective Students tab on the Dietetics Major website for details. Please check this site regularly as it gets updated as new processes are established https://dietetics.landfood.ubc.ca/prospective-students/.
Year 5 Preceptors and Core Site Coordinator
- Please refer to the Placement Requirements page: Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see UBC Dietetics Major Covid-19 Information. Review the documents titled UBC Dietetics Practice Education During Covid-19 and UBC Dietetics Covid-19 Student Exposure Guidelines.
- UBC Covid 19 Health and Safety https://srs.ubc.ca/covid-19/health-safety-covid-19/
- BC CDC Covid 19 dashboard http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19/data
- PHSA Covid 19 resources (staff focused) http://www.phsa.ca/staff-resources/covid-19-resources-for-staff