We will host our next Dietetics Program Update Webinar for the dietetics community in Spring 2022 to share our progress on several curriculum changes with Q&A. Stay tuned!
View or download video recordings, slides, and question & answer documents from our previous webinars:
September 23, 2021 Webinar
- Webinar slides: UBC Dietetics Program Updates September 23, 2021
June 10, 2021 Webinar
- Link to video recording: YouTube video
- Webinar slides: UBC Dietetics Program Updates June 10 2021
- Question & Answer document: Questions + Answers from UBC Dietetics Program Update June 2021
March 2, 2021 Webinar (note: this session was not video recorded)
- Webinar slides: UBC Dietetics Program Updates March 2 2021
- Frequently asked questions: Frequently Asked Questions with Answers March 2021
Check out the previous posts on our Program Updates page, for additional background information about curriculum changes shared with the dietetics community in 2020.
The UBC Dietetics Program will be changing to incorporate the feedback from various community stakeholders. The current Bachelor of Science (Food, Nutrition and Health – Dietetics Major) curriculum will be modified to increase the number of accepted applicants and improve students’ understanding of rural and Indigenous health. Additionally, UBC Dietetics is proposing a new 28-month program, Master of Nutrition and Dietetics (MND), which is meant for applicants who already hold a Bachelor’s Degree. We encourage you to refer to the Memo to Community Stakeholders Re Dietetics Program Changes – Updated 20Oct2020 for more information.
This video outlines UBC Dietetics Program’s Restructuring changes. The anonymous survey link in response to what has been discussed in the video is below.